COVID – 19 PLAN
THIS PLAN HAS BEEN DEVELOPED IN ACCORDANCE WITH QUEENSLAND GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES AND IS APPLICABLE FOR ALL BRANCH ACTIVITIES
1. If you are unwell or have any COVID-19 like symptoms you must not attend any Branch activities until you have been tested and received a negative result.
2. All Branch activities will be organised on the basis of a maximum of 30 Participants on a ” first come” principle. Participants who wish to attend must RSVP the appropriate Leader the day prior to the activity.
- The Leader will confirm your registration.
- For indoor activities where there is a requirementn face masks must be worn.
- For outdoor activities car pooling is recommended but will be at the discretion of the driver.
3. The Leader to ensure all Participants sign and record their contact details in the “SIGN on Book.”
4. The Leader’s Safety Bag which includes the “Sign on Book”, Snake Bite and First Aid Kit will also include hand sanitiser.
5. For all Monthly Meetings the Leader is to ensure all equipment (tables,chairs,light switches,etc) must be sanititised prior to the meeting.
6. Afternoon tea or refreshments will only be served in accordance with Queensland Government Covid-19 guidelines.